Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Dirty Harry. Psychedelic portraits.


Clint Eastwood, portrait
20" x 24"
Dirty Harry 

psychedelic portraits

psychedelic portraits

I have decided to put together a series of gallery wrapped canvass surreal / psychedelic portraits, to try to get a gallery show of my own. 

This is the first recognizable face to come, I will try to have 8-10 together by 2013, Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood) has been and will always be a big influence and memory to me. Clint is about as recognizable a face as they come, even when twisted and warped through my eyes and painting. That alone is what made him my first choice! Besides which who can resist such a power image?

Dirty Harry is painted on 20” X 24” gallery wrap canvass; the paint of choice was acrylic and is definitely many layers! The painting was varnished with UVLS polymer varnish and then a matte clear to reduce the gloss for viewing.

Price - $13 500.00 USA 
Shipping - $55.00 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment