Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Painting. Coming through.

Art painting for sale
8x8 

Coming Through
One of the images that I see in the world and has always seemed surreal to me, is when light comes through the leaves and flowers of plants. 

The thing with light is how hard it is to capture in paintings, a few of the masters accomplished this.. I am not yet one of them. As I am honing my skills back to where they once were I have taken a stab at capturing light coming through the hot house glass and through tropical leaves.  

This was painted on 8" X 8" Masonite using multiple layers of acrylic paint and varying techniques to achive texture. 

Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions on any of my works.

Size - 8x8 
Price - $220.00 US
Shipping - $15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment